Sunday, March 06, 2005

On Max Evry's Production

Max Evry, a friend from high school and a filmmaker got in touch with me recently and told me about the success of one of his recent films, Eskimo Hill. He got a grant from Boston University to make it during his college years there and it was selected for viewing at a Boston film festival. Though starting out as a grim dystopic, this short seems to conclude with a suggestion that hope is on the horizon (or, "on the way!," as some might say).

Max’s work always has a special place in my heart, since I starred in one of his first major productions during our eleventh and twelve grade years. Not only that: he always laughs at my jokes! Besides, he’s good. Anyway, take a look at his movie, and please note that his name is produced "EEE-vry," not "every" as the public television host says. If you’re interested, he’s currently working on a new film to take with him to New York or LA some day in the near future to get developed into a bigger production or to get him a job in Hollywood.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your link doesn't work! GRRR. ARRG.

3/07/2005 12:18 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Thanks, must have been drunk when I typed it. But, I'm sure you would understand!

3/07/2005 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home