Sunday, March 27, 2005

On An Apple Commercial

This ad for Apple's newest IPod, the Shuffle, seems to contradict the spirit of minimalism and smooth integration that the player might be assumed to represent. Watching the shadowy figures in this commercial shuffle about, seemingly chained and defined by the bright white IPods and their cords, lassoed around their ears and necks, I conclude quickly enough that the Shuffle is not some little music player that I can seemlessly fit into my everyday life.

3 Comments:

Blogger esther said...

but doesn't it make you want to buy one and dance along?

3/28/2005 9:17 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

No, my scratched screen makes me want to get one without the screen, so it won't get scratched.

3/29/2005 12:44 AM  
Blogger esther said...

see? so you want one, too.

3/29/2005 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home